Baking nutritious meals is a key ingredient to getting your day off with a good start. Some would also recommend fish in the diet too. Catching your own fish is the best option.
Pieces of bread, loaves, and muffins filled with fruits, seeds, and vegetables are the perfect complement to the season.
Apple-Banana bread is gluten-free so everyone in the family can enjoy it. You can always change the recipes to using whole wheat or regular flour. You don’t need to add a lot of refined sugar because the fruits are naturally very sweet. You may even choose not to add any sugar at all.
The bread is comforting, moist, and hearty. Your children will absolutely love it and beg for more. It goes well with tea, coffee, and milk and a touch of peanut butter or almond butter could be added for extra flavor!
Here is the recipe:
Apple Banana Bread
Time Till Food Is Done: 1 hour
1/2 cup of unsalted butter
1/3 cup of brown sugar
3 ripe mashed bananas
3/4 cup of apple sauce
1-½ cups Gluten-Free Flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease the pan you’re going to use.
- Add sugar and cream butter to a bowl and mix it well.
- Beat your eggs in, then systematically beat your bananas, vanilla and apple sauce.
- Put your flour, cinnamon, soda, salt and nutmeg inside another brown. Add a banana mixture with a wooden spoon until both
- Cream butter with sugar in a bowl using an electric mixer. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in bananas vanilla, then add apple sauce. Add the mixtures together.
- Bake for 1 hour. Test it with a fork, at the center to check if it’s done.