Dear Flattery Readers,
Hi there! I’m Nicole, a Coach for Life Skills and a Counselor. I also consider myself an expert interior decorator and gardener.
New Year is fast approaching.
New Year brings many resolutions and decisions on what we want to change in our lives.
The problem is that many of us don’t keep up with the resolutions we make, and so they often don’t have the impactful, life-changing effect that we desire.
I was invited by Emily to share 10 questions to promote your thinking patterns into recognizing the things that fill you with joy and the ones that fill you with distress. The ultimate goal of this is to help you do your maximum best to love your life – and most importantly yourself – on a daily basis. You deserve happiness. You deserve to live life to the fullest!
Golden Nuggets To Loving Your Own Life Daily:
- What are the 3-5 core values of your life? Identify them.
- What are the opposing factors of your values?
- What lies and negativity about yourself do you believe? Speak truth to yourself today!
- Do not compromise on who you are!
- Meditate on your life. What is making you discontented?
- Is there anything about you that you can change? Change it today. Embrace who you are and the things you cannot change!
- Do you have a mentor or role model? Get one.
- Do not put the blame on other people. Take hold of your own life.
- Do not be scared to ask questions when you need to.
- Be thankful for everything, including the little things.