Make these yummy pancakes with just 3 ingredients – they are full of flavor, fluffy and very sweet! My mom used to make these for me all the time.
The only 3 ingredients you need are eggs, coconut flour, and bananas.
We absolutely love them, and so will you! As a wonderful bonus, they are gluten-free and very good for you!
Cooking Tips: This recipe is for 8 pancakes.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
3 bananas (ripe)
6 big eggs
1/3 cup of coconut flour
1/4 cup of coconut butter or oil (made for cooking)
- Mash the 3 bananas as smoothly as you can. When they have reached a smooth consistency, add eggs and, using a whisk, blend it evenly.
- Add your coconut flour inside the mixture and begin to stir.
- Keep stirring until everything is perfectly blended.
- If you’re tired of whisking, put all of your ingredients inside your blender and blend until it is smooth.
- You want your batter to have the consistency of the usual pancake batter. Do not make it too runny.
- Place your pan on low heat.
- Grease it lightly with coconut butter or coconut oil.
- When your pan is heated, pour out a 3-inch diameter of batter unto the pan and use a spoon to spread it out well.
- Cook for 3 minutes. Make sure you check for browning carefully.
- Flip it to the other side.
- Take off the pan when the pancake is cooked.
- Add cream or toppings to your pancake.